do you have any tattoos? if so, what are they of?@Anonymous
I have four, at the moment.
- I have VI on my right lower side. There is a very long story that goes with it, but for simplicity’s sake it means family by love, not by blood.
- I have a black heart the front of my left shoulder, my dad had the same heart tattoo on his wrist and my sister and I got it to remember him after he passed away.
- I have everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt on my inner left forearm. I got that one after my body broke, it was the lie that helped get me through.
- and I have this on my left arm as well. (you can see it here)
My next four tattoos are in the planning stages, I want:
- it’s simple like a mountain is simple starting on the top of my left shoulder and running down the middle of my left arm (if that placement description makes sense)
- a piece by the magnificently talented Irana Douer next to the bear on my lower left forearm.
- and, of course, Roy Lichtenstein’s Girl With Hair Ribbon somewhere on my upper left arm.
- Oh! and at some point, before I move out of this beautiful city I am getting a tattoo of a single Chicago star.