what happened to your dad?
He died of pancreatic cancer a year and a half ago.Posted 1 year ago with 25 notes
- nikhak said: <3
- cosmicqueeen likes this
- estreladalva likes this
- bunwich likes this
- bloodnmilke said: I’m sorry :c
- alaynyala said: My dad died of pancreatic cancer three years ago. When I’m sad about that, or anything else for that matter, I always scroll through your posts because I empathize so much with many of your feelings. Thanks for being you and thanks for sharing.
- andyoubirdcansing said: And you’re still strong! My dad passed 11 years ago, and you’re still an inspiration.
- thelifeofmal said: My dad died just over four months ago from lung cancer so i know that nobody can say just the right thing but i am sorry for you loss and i think we can both agree that cancer can go to hell!
- lackingadequacy said: Has it been a year and a half now? I’ve been following your blog for the past few years then since I feel as though you recently shared your accident… i also feel as though I’ve lived 3 lifetimes today.
- kee-ruhhh said: I’m sorry hun thats rough, i lost my grandma to pancreatic cancer a couple years ago
- yaynee likes this
- yunzi likes this
- vvanderingsoul said: That is fucking tragic I am so sorry Sarah.
- staystrongstayahead likes this
- jatilllivet said: I’m so sorry for your loss:/
- rushtomadness said: Know that you have an entire support group on just Tumblr alone that is here for you.
- undeciided said: rest in paradise
- magneticpanda said: <3 i look at things from a science perspective, energy is neither created nor destroyed, so w/e energy he put into loving you never left. Breathe and be, darling.
- cinemastroke said: this really made me sad. im so sorry.
- pauljacobson said: My Dad also had pancreatic cancer and passed away in 2003.
- soulsister-p said: omg I’m so sorry!!!!!
- gracesayshi said: :( oh my dear, you just near broke my heart. I hope you’re okay tonight.
- saint-nothing said: That’s awful :( I’m sorry
- 000000-0 said: IM SO SORRRRRY:c <3
- loveyourchaos posted this